THE BEST PREPARATION FOR CYBER ATTACKS AND DATA LOSS
Cyber insurance covers losses of earnings and financial losses due to attacks by hackers as well as data loss and the resulting loss of reputation.
What exactly does cyber insurance include?
- Loss of earnings during a cyber-related interruption to your business
- IT forensics and data recovery costs
- Breach response costs (notification, legal advice and other “crisis costs”)
- Costs of official data protection procedures
- Reputational damage
- Financial losses of third parties
- Multimedia liability
FOR WHOM IS CYBER INSURANCE APPROPRIATE?
They can happen in a matter of minutes: cyber attacks, IT system failures due to unwanted software, network outages and the loss of confidential data can completely cripple a business. In the worst case scenario, they can destroy customer relationships, disrupt supply chains and lead to regulatory investigations. A resulting interruption in business can lead to a considerable loss of earnings. Cyber insurance is therefore recommended for every business.
OUR SPECIAL SERVICES FOR YOU
- Insurance coverage for up to 25,000,000 euros
- Roll-out to external service providers, e.g. cloud, if not a subsidiary
- No subscription restriction due to the size of the company
- No exclusion of financial institutions
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? THEN PLEASE CONTACT US.