SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR LIQUIDITY, FLEXIBILITY & SECURITY
Collateral is necessary for almost all contractual agreements – we specialise in these guarantees. Our customers range from large listed companies to traditional tradesmen. You can also benefit from our experience in and specialisation on guarantees.
Together with you, we choose these according to your particular requirements and structure your guarantee portfolio.
GLOBAL – BENEFIT, OPTIMISE AND ANALYSE TOGETHER
We are generally able to deal with any guarantee requirement.
Standard guarantees include, for example:
- Contract performance guarantees (Section 631 et seq. German Civil Code [BGB], Section 650 m BGB)
- Guarantees according to Section 650 et seq. BGB (construction tradesmen receivables)
- Advance payment guarantees
- Guarantees for defect claims
- Commercial rental guarantees
- Finance guarantees
- Payment guarantee
- Special guarantees (purchase price guarantees, mezzanine)
- Increase in the scope for financing through an additional loan outside the credit lines offered by banks
- Increase in liquidity, leading to an improvement in your operational capacity
- Elimination of standard bank administration fees
- In the event of a claim, the cooperation with your bank for specific financing projects is not affected
- As a rule, no additional collateral is requested
- Redemption of collateral reserves, immediately leading to more liquidity
Insurance companies are recognised guarantors according to EU law and are therefore ideally suited to handling your guarantee requirements.
With a guarantee volume under management of well over half a billion euros, we have the appropriate market access to all guarantors.
COMMERCIAL CREDIT INSURANCE,
Nowadays, every entrepreneur is required to ask themselves whether their business partner is still solvent and stable – and therefore capable of paying invoices subsequent to the provision of products or services.
Very few entrepreneurs consider such concerns, however. It is at this very point that the value of a binding credit check steps in. Check the creditworthiness of your new customers before starting the time-consuming task of issuing them an offer, and save time and money.
Have you ever asked yourself the following questions?
- Are you able to assess the liquidity and creditworthiness of your customers? How are these things monitored?
- One of your five biggest customers fails to pay its outstanding debts. Are you able to cope with that financially?
- Your customers are very slow to pay. Do you have sufficient liquidity to be able to fund this for a month or two?
If you are only able to answer these questions with a “maybe”, we recommend a consultation with us. We will ensure that your “maybe” becomes a “yes”.
- Targeted acquisition of new customers on the basis of clear creditworthiness information in advance
- Insurance coverage for outstanding invoices, securing your liquidity
- Consistent monitoring of the creditworthiness of your customers
- Improvement of your own creditworthiness and bank rating
- Insurance coverage for the (frequently) biggest credit item on your balance sheet
- Optimisation of your cash flow: Reduction of payment defaults and rapid collection of outstanding receivables
- Payment in the event of default by your customer (also before eventual insolvency)
We have the professional expertise to be able to offer you professional support on all topics surrounding guarantees, collateral, bonds and commercial credit insurance.
We will be happy to convince you of our quality in person.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS? THEN PLEASE CONTACT US.